Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is original and has not been previously published elsewhere. Draft manuscripts shared online must be taken down BEFORE submitting.
- The manuscript is not being considered by another journal; HARM does not accept simultaneous submissions.
- The manuscript file is in either Microsoft Word (.docx) or RTF document file format.
- The manuscript is single-spaced; uses Times New Roman font-size 12; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The manuscript does not exceed 10,000 words (excluding bibliography, in-text citations, and other supplementary content). Shorter or longer articles and manuscripts are accepted based on the merit of the research and writing.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic formatting requirements outlined in the HARM Submission Guidelines.
All supplementary content (images, tables, charts, figures, etc.) must be uploaded as separate files. File titles MUST correspond with description used in manuscript text: e.g.,
, Image 1.jpeg
- In the bibliography, where available, URLs for citations references have been provided. Date of last retrieval must also be provided in the following format: e.g., Retrieved June 20, 2019.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.